Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Sketch Dump: The Asia Notebook 2: Asia Girls 2

This one was ambitious.  The figure proportions are at least close, but not quite.  The cats are disappointing.

 


Classy (except for the hands, which aren't real good on most of these).  


Little wonder she looks so unhappy; she's badly drawn.  The figure is okay, but the colors are lousy and the face looks like an afterthought.  I don't know how that happened.


Sort of okay.


The fox needs more work.  He got jammed into the corner there.  The kitsune fox girl is too angry-looking for my tastes.  I probably started doing the pencil sketches in frustration after the unsatisfying ink and color ones.  They look nice.  I keep inking and coloring because I think it helps my penciling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment