Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Sketch Dump: The PO Notebook 15: Various Pernille Girls

Here's the last of my sketches from Pernille's art book.  


This first one is from something called Yoga Hosers.  I don't know anything about it.

 


This was an ambitious sketch.  Like many of my full body sketches, I tend to run out of room on the page.  So, this one is badly out of proportion.  



I like this one.  I keep noticing my reluctance to ink the sketches that I like.



Oooh, these are f***ed up.  The one on the left isn't supposed to be a midget.  That's Buffy on the right, but very poorly.  The worst of it is how much time I spent on it.  Those tiger stripes took forever to ink and color.

 


I think that's Alicia Silverstone from Clueless.  I like it.  I did a decent job on the plaid jacket.  


No comments:

Post a Comment