Friday, September 3, 2021

Sketch Dump: The PO Notebook 13: More Pernille Girls

More Pernille art book sketches.



Here's the first of many Pernille mermaids.  This one came out reasonable.  What is that on the right?  A Medusa?  A witch?  Not too bad, but I like drawing pretty and cute girls.  



Ah, Grace Kelly.  There's pretty for you.  Unfortunately, I messed up the right arm.  I didn't realize the mistake until I'd inked it.  I probably should have tried the white out on it, though that might have made a worse mess.

  


This is a reasonable pencil sketch that I didn't destroy inking.  She's supposed to be black.  I draw black about as well as I draw Asian . . . unfortunately.  It's not intentional.



Pernille didn't identify the character here, but she may be Kida from Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire.  She also reminds me of Nadia from the anime Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water.  I'm not the first person to draw that comparison.  Anyway, I like this one.  


No comments:

Post a Comment