Friday, September 24, 2021

Sketch Dump: The PO Notebook 19: Supergirl

I reviewed Supergirl: Being Super and wasn't kind to it, but I did like the artwork by Joelle Jones.  These aren't the greatest sketches, but they're pretty good for me.  (No, she's not in costume in this comic.)




More Supergirl on the left.  I think that's Rose from the Legion of Superheroes in the top right.  I don't know who the other sketch is of.


Starfire, obviously, on the left (unless your only exposure to the character is the Titans live action TV show).  Supergirl on the right.


Supergirl on the left.  The tiefling is Tisha from Jon Rogers' D&D comics.  I really loved those.  They might not be epic fantasy, but they are fun fantasy.  Unfortunately, those comics were produced during the 4e era and the wonderful characters all disappeared with advent of 5e.  (And they were replaced with Minsc and Boo, another reason why I hate them.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment