Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Sketch Dump: The PO Notebook 11: Nagel, Freckles, and a Beaver

The one on the left is another sketch I like of a Pernille painting.  On the left is a sketch of a Patrick Nagel painting.  There's another artist that features clean designs and a distinctive style.  I love his stuff.  



On the left is maybe a Cyberpunk 2077 sketch.  She's supposed to be Asian, but I've never figured out how to make a girl look Asian.  (Even today I was doing a drawing of a Chinese girl, you'd never know it looking at it.)  In the original, she was bathed in a greenish light.  Needless to say, I shouldn't have gone with that in my sketch.  I like the Pernille one on the right.  It turned out pretty well.  I dig freckles.


Anatomically incorrect, but stylish.


Okay, here's the beaver sketch.  I wish I knew what the story was behind Pernille's painting.


The sketch on the left is from a Korean art wallpaper.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment