Monday, November 15, 2021

Sketch Dump: The Asia Notebook 14: Streamers

The redhead on the left is Erin or ASMR artist Goodnight Moon.  She was in a top hat in the video, not a bowler.  That's Gibi in a wig on the right.  She was dressed as a Slytherin in a video.  She's never been hotter.

 



DJ Pyka.  Apparently, I liked this one enough that I was too afraid to ink and color it.


Streamer Shelby Grace.  Unfortunately, she's changed sexual preferences (to asexual) kind of de-glammed at this point.  It's not prefect, but this is definitely one of my better drawings ever.  My dad liked this one when I showed him my sketchbook.
        

The main reason I started watching Chicago P.D. when it went into syndication was to see Sophia Bush.  For such a good-looking woman, there is an absolute paucity of good pictures of her on the Internet, otherwise I'd have a lot more sketches of her.  On the right is Twitch streamer, Seum (Sam).  She's very likable, but I did have political falling out with her and stopped watching.


That's Twitch streamer Waffles, who plays piano.  I've had a political falling out with her, too, but haven't stopped watching.  On the right is Anna Prosser.  She's a former beauty contest winner, who streams D&D and other RPG's.  Where do you meet these kind of girls?  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment