Thursday, November 25, 2021

Sketch Dump: The Asia Notebook 19: Singers

J-Pop singer on the left from an old Japanese Newtype.  On the right is a pretty girl I randomly found on the Internet.  That's one of my better hand drawings.

  


I dig the K-Pop band, BlackpinkLisa is my favorite.


There's another of Lisa on the left.  On the right is Addie from the Twitch band, Halocene.  This is one of the few drawings I've done showing teeth and a tongue.  It turned out reasonably well, but I'm still not comfortable doing it.


Another of Lisa, and that's pencil sketch of actress, Lacey Chabert.  I'm not sure why I didn't go ahead and ink and color it.


I ran into the folk band, The Accidentals, from watching a couple of late night PBS specials.  This is Sav.  She's pretty cute and very talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment