Thursday, November 18, 2021

Sketch Dump: The Asia Notebook 17: More Imagine FX

I'd downloaded several Stanley Lau images years before I found out his name.  Boy, his paintings are amazing.  These first two are of his Pepper character.  The arms aren't quite right on the first one, but it's still better than the second one with the googly-looking eyes.   




These next three are from that Imagine FX magazine I bought this year.  This one is screwed up, but still kind of cute.  


This is screwed up and not so cute.


This was a reimagined Power Puff Girls painting.  My interpretation is all messed up and out of proportion, however it was pretty ambitious for me.  I just did the middle one first and then decided to put in the others.  This also sort of explains why they don't match.

No comments:

Post a Comment