Monday, February 6, 2023

Sketch Dump: Ilya 2, Drop 3

 

Here's an Ilya Kuvshinov sketch.



On the right is another Ilya sketch.  On the left is one of my better Frivy Fox (Lauren) sketches.  She's a Twitch streamer and ASMR artist on Youtube and one of my favorites.  After drawing it, I didn't have the courage to try and ink it.  After finishing the sketchbook, I agonized over whether should do it anyway, but I just couldn't do it.  


Another Ilya sketch.  I liked it a lot, but it didn't take up whole page.  I kept threatening to use the extra space for some minor sketches, but want to ruin the page.


From the CW show Pandora, these are Priscilla Quintana and Banita Sandhu.  I misjudged the space on the page and cut off the top of Banita's head.  There's going to be several sketches of these girls.  


Twitch chess streamer, akaNemsko.  I can't draw Asian-looking girls to save my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment