Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Sketch Dump: Ilya 2, Drop 4

 

For days when I didn't have time to really make an effort drawing, I'd have these pages where I'd do a little portrait sketch.  There's Raven from the Teen Titans on the left.  Veronica from the Archie Comics in the upper right corner.  She was experimenting with a shorter hairstyle in the story.  The other three are of Priscilla Quintana from Pandora.  In the lower right, she was dressed as Zatanna in a dream sequence.


A couple of Ilya Kuvshinov sketches.  The bottom one was supposed to be a girl laying down.  I doubt it looked right, so I drew the upper one with the 90-degree orientation.
  

Another Ilya.  It's a bit wonky, but that's one of the better hands I've drawn.


Two more Ilya.


On the left is sketch from some Internet art.  That's another sketch of Priscilla on the right.  It's from the same scene as the top middle sketch on the first page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment