Monday, February 20, 2023

Sketch Dump: Ilya 2, Drop 9

 


Sketch of Dizzykitten from Twitch.  Then there's a sketch of some Internet art.  


This is why I'm hating to do this.  Top left, soccer player Christen PressShu Lien from the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon comic.  Twitch streamer artist KTBopCassie Wonder Girl.  Commentator Brett Cooper.  Lastly, Twitch chess streamer akaNemsko (Qiyu).  


Okay, this was Take Two of Pimp Dizzy in a different pose.  It turned out a little better.  There's also a Jim Lee Wonder Woman and an unidentified character from Gen 13.  (I couldn't figure out who she was.)    


An Ilya Kuvshinov sketch and a sketch of Internet art.  I screwed up the inking bad on that one.  I think the pen bled and ruined the eyes.  I had to white them out and redraw them.
  

This was actually the first drawing in the sketchbook.  It's Twitch DJ Jessu.  It turned out so badly and was such a bad start to a new sketchbook.  I found out she's the younger sister of political commentator Lauren Southern.  I'd never have guessed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment