Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Sketch Dump: The PO Notebook 10: Frozen

There's just a couple of sketches from Frozen here.  I think the one of the left is of Anna.  (I don't know.  I haven't seen the movie, but then again Anna has red hair.)  The sketch on the right is one of my favorites done from the Pernille book.  I think this was also the first time I used my new Gelly Roll pen to ink.  They work really well.  They have a small, firm tip and the ink dries immediately without smudging.  

  

There's definitely Elsa on the right, obviously.

This one turned out bad, really bad.  It's an anatomical disaster. 


It's a rare nude from me.  I actually like drawing clothes and fashion, even if I'm bad at it.  I feel like I might get the most out of a fashion design class, rather than an art class.


There was a page with a series of hair sketches in the book with the same profile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment