Monday, February 28, 2022

A few holiday cards and photos

Happy Valentine's Day.  Way late.  I'm probably already sleeping on the couch.


 

Here's a Christmas card I got in February.  My mailbox was damaged in November and my apartment complex hasn't started getting mail again until now.  This card was actually delivered to me by a neighbor.  Since we were having to get our mail at the post office for a couple months, they'd accidently given him some of my mail.  This was from Aunt Judy, so I called her right away and thanked her for it.



Tucker sent me a picture and wrote to me on the back of it.



Aunt Judy also sent a picture of a Christmas visitor at her house.  As soon as he noticed the duck, Tucker attempted to enthusiastically greet him at the door and the duck flew off.


Lastly, this was a pretty card from a charity.


No comments:

Post a Comment