Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Sketch Dump: The Pony Book 20

Up first here are a couple of, frankly, obscure personalities.  That's actress Elizabeth Barondes and singer Minerva Borjas from left to right.  Minerva used to host a baby care show in the morning.  I really miss that show. 


Here's a couple of model sketches.


This was a "low-effort" sketch that was done on copy paper.  I was reluctant to start my new sketchbook with a crap drawing, but was still committed to drawing everyday.


This was a model in a bowler hat that was on the British show, Gadget Man.  It was supposed to be another "low-effort" sketch.  I wasn't satisfied with the first one and drew another right after, so this ended up taking as much time as a more thoughtful drawing.  There are no shortcuts.    


Here's one I do like.  This is Olivia Munn at a red carpet event.  She was wearing a black dress in the picture, but I liked it better in white.

No comments:

Post a Comment