Friday, February 4, 2022

Sketch Dump: The Pony Book 18

This is a mostly volleyball post, but there's 80's actress, Kari Michaelsen, on the left.  (I was watching Saturday the 14th at the time.)  The next four are of Shaney Lipscomb from the NM State Volleyball team.  I was so thrilled with her tossing me a ball, I was inspired to sketch her.  I'd hoped there'd be an autograph day where I could have gotten her to sign the ball and give her a sketch, but it didn't happen and now she's graduated and moved on.  None of these sketches are that great anyway.      






Err . . . Here's another volleyball player who was on a (cough, cough) another team. (We'll leave it at that.)   A co-worker had a had team poster with her on it and I couldn't resist drawing her incredible, curly hair.  She just looked gorgeous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment