Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Sketch Dump: The Pony Book 16

Here's a few sketches of Twitch streamer, DJ Pyka.  This first drawing was somewhat ambitious in the coloring.  Doing that tie dye shirt took a while.  The actual pattern was way more complex.

   



I like that pencil sketch of her.  I don't know why I didn't color it.  That's sketch of an Ilya Kuvshinov sketch from Imagine FX.  Judging by the terrible coloring job I did of the original black and white drawing, maybe it's a good thing I didn't color the other one.


Here's Twitch streamer, Waffles.  She generally plays piano on her stream.  These two sketches turned out pretty well.  I didn't ink and color these, because they were too delicate and I thought I'd ruin them.  


Here's one of her I did ink and color.  I love her hair color.  Waffles streams after midnight and has this sexy vampire vibe.  Next to her is Arwyn from Crossgen's Sojourn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment