Monday, February 7, 2022

Sketch Dump: The Pony Book 19

I reviewed an Edgar Rice Burrows comic, The Land That Time Forgot.  I drew some sketches of it to get some value out of it.  Likewise, from an 80's Firestorm comic, I drew one of the villains in the lower right and in the next sketch page.        



On the right are a couple of "low-effort" days sketches.  Kitty Pride on the bottom is okay, but "Dark Phoenix" on top was a mistake I should erased and started over with something else.  I did clean up the drawing a bit before taking a picture of the page, so it was worse.  On the right is a sketch that looks nothing like opera singer, Renee Fleming.  I went a little nuts on the hair.  


Lastly and least-ly, we have a bad sketch of my favorite red-headed visiting softball player, Lexy Coons, from GCU.  Her and her great hair deserve a better effort.  Then there's Deren from Crossgen's Meridian.  I was probably trying to do a complex figure drawing here.  I didn't put the effort into the face though.  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment