Monday, July 26, 2021

Photo Bomb: Cats and Dogs

Regrettably, none of these were my pets.  


Here's Aunt Judy's cat, Choo Choo.  He's passed away, but he was well loved.



This is my co-worker, Mike's, cat, the famous Mr. Kitty (also went by the name, Lissa).  This cat was a bit of a running gag between us.  Mike insisted that his mom had actually left the house to the cat and he was only allowed to live there as Mr. Kitty's servant.  The cat was also a mastermind dabbling in many foreign intrigues that we could only see the results of later on the news.  Mr. Kitty has passed away.  As per his wishes, he was mummified and entombed in a pyramid in the backyard.    




Here's Mr. Kitty barely tolerating Mr. Dog, who has also passed.   The cat was very friendly.  I always held it against Mike that he didn't let me see the cat more often.

  


Here's Aunt Judy's dog, Quincy, along with my niece.  Unfortunately, he's no longer around either.



This is Aunt Judy's new dog, Tucker, as a puppy.  At last, we have a pet who's still with us.  My dad met him when he visited the relatives.  He was very impressed with him.  He said Tucker was like a little person.  He sat at the dinner table to eat.  



Here's a cat I knew personally.  I think she was a stray that hung around and mooched off people around the neighborhood.  She was very friendly.  My parents allowed me to let her inside at times, but she was not the family pet.  Unfortunately, she lost a kitten in birth once.  When mom consented to let me have her as a pet, we couldn't get her into the car to take her to the vet, so that was that.  The last time I saw her, we were moving.  I let her inside.  She saw the furniture was gone and ran out.  I either don't remember her name or we never named her.

  

This is a cat I knew in El Paso.  This was not my cat or a stray, but hung out in our backyard at times.  She was friendly, so I saw happy to see her there.




No comments:

Post a Comment