Thursday, April 9, 2020

90's Magazines: US May 93


Mom had a few non-Country music magazines in her collection.  This magazine featured an interview with Dwight Yoakam, which gave it a Country angle.




You don't need to read the interview with Dwight (really).  Mom was also a fan of Chris Isaak, so she probably enjoyed this interview.  It's pretty good.  He's a funny guy.




Yes, it's odd seeing a young fashionable Mayim Bialik after all those years on Big Bang Theory.  (She wasn't very fashionable on Blossom either.)  I showed this to co-worker, who's always been impressed with her doctorate.  I made a somewhat unkind (but funny) comment while while showing him the pictures, so I'm posting this as an apology.  Oh, according to the article, she's been linked to her "friend," Neil Patrick Harris.  What a hot rumor.  I wonder how that turned out?   


Daisy Fuentes!  Yikes!  I remember watching her on MTV International on a Mexican station.  I was glad she got more exposure, but disappointed she didn't go on to greater fame. 

No comments:

Post a Comment