Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Country Music Magazines: Country Weekly May 10-95 Part 1


I thought this was an interesting issue, so it'll be in two parts.  


I haven't heard of Linda Davis before, but she looked good in her promotional picture.


Here's short article on Martina McBride.  Those blue eyes are just hypnotic.


Red hair was in.  It looked pretty good on some of the ladies here.




I've resisted scanning any of the Dwight Yoakam interviews, which were the raison d'etre of my mom's collection, except for this one.  I actually watched this movie, Roswell.  It was okay.  Mom was horrified when Dwight took off his hat in the film and revealed his thinning hairline.  She convinced herself that he'd just shaved some of his hair off for the part.  I scanned this mostly for the somewhat embarrassing high school pictures of Dwight.

On to Part Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment