Friday, April 7, 2023

Card Show: Holidays

 Here's a few of holiday cards.




I just got this Easter card from Aunt Judy.  I called her and she was busy putting together eggs for an Easter Egg Hunt with my nephews.  I remembered that they are teenagers.  She said that she'd texted them and asked if they still wanted to do a hunt and they immediately texted back, "Yes!"  Who could blame them?  



This is a Valentine card from Aunt Judy (and her dog, Tucker).



She also sent me a Halloween card.  There were a surprising number of old Halloween cards in my mom's old scrapbooks, some of which I posted.  I didn't know it was such a big greeting card holiday.

There was a coloring contest at work last Halloween.  This was my entry.  It wasn't my best effort.  The winning entry was really well done.

Okay, this is it for now for daily collection posts.  What's it been?  Like three years?  I'm out of  material I got from my mom.  I'd like to do a series of posts of my NASCAR diecasts, but I'm not sure if I can get decent pictures of them.  I'll test it out some time.  For now, I'll just be doing sports posts when I've got something to report on.    

No comments:

Post a Comment