Monday, April 3, 2023

Sketch Dump: Ilya 2, Drop 25


A sketch of Twitch streamer, Dizzykitten that almost looks good.  It sucks that nearly all of these pictures of pretty streamers are selfies in a mirror holding their phones.  


A final quick art page.  Starting top left and going clockwise: Teen Titan Argent, Sephie from Meridian, Arwyn from Sojourn, Shu Lien from a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon comic, a character from a Crossgen comic, and Persephone from a Wonder Girl comic.
  

Artemis from Wonder Girl.  Not the greatest drawings, but I like the inking and coloring.


Wonder Woman and Yara Wonder Girl.  Same thing, so-so drawings, but good inking and coloring.


Finally (Is it over?  Is it?), the best (and last posted) drawing of this sketchbook.  It's Cassie Wonder Girl.  I didn't even consider touching it with my questionable inking skills.  It's one of my best drawings ever.  I'd put it up with this pencil sketch of Shu Lien from a couple of years ago.  If only I could figure out how to draw like this all of the time.

The drawings I've posted from this sketchbook are chronologically out-of-order.  I had multiple problems getting the sketches scanned (photographed).  In the first two passes, I missed this sketch somehow.  For the second and third passes, I had to figure out which ones I'd missed, which was a pain in the butt.  It was a mess and most of the sketches weren't worth the effort, but it was worth it to have gotten this one. 

Okay, no more sketches for a while, until I finish another sketchbook.        

No comments:

Post a Comment