Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Diecast Carshow: The Display

Here's an overview of my little Diecast car collection.   


This is the display in my bedroom.  It is a bit precarious at times on top of my dresser.  It's mainly three six-car displays stacked on top of each other.  The picture frame holds some hoods that came with some cars.  There's six individual car displays for my favorites.      




The Elvis Rusty Wallace car is perched on top of the display.  I wrote about it here.



These two are tacked to the wall.  They were Christmas presents that I wrote about here.

\


Yep, this case is from my childhood, as are some of cars inside.  They are pretty much everything I didn't have room to display.  (The top of the dresser is full.)  There are a couple of larger diecasts in my living room.  

Since Ron was over at my apartment this weekend, I asked to take pictures of the display and the case.  The other pictures I already had.  I'll try to take some more pictures of individual cars with my camera (which isn't as good as his) in the near future.  Several of these cars have stories with them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment