Thursday, April 13, 2023

Diecast Carshow: Peanuts

 

From here out I'll be using my camera, which isn't as good, but it's okay for closeups.  These are my Peanuts cars that I got as a kid.  I think they were mostly holiday gifts.  These are not in good shape and, conceptually, they're kind of weird, but they're fun.  



Here's Snoopy in a racecar.  His head has been glued back on after coming off.



This is a larger car.  It's cool-looking, but missing the steering wheel and a couple of stickers.



Snoopy on a fire engine.  This one's probably in the best condition of this set.



Snoopy in a cheeky "Cat Catcher" van.  Unfortunately, the wheels on this car never worked right, so it doesn't roll.


An oddly hip-looking Charlie Brown on a skateboard.  The figure came off a long time ago.  He's just standing loose on his deck now.



And Charlie Brown in a racecar.  I wish they still made real cars that looked like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment