Monday, April 17, 2023

Diecast Carshow: Motorized

These aren't technically diecasts, but why not pull out all of the cars?  (I've got plenty diecasts left to do posts on.)



Here's a little radio-controlled Mini-Cooper.  I don't remember how I got this.


I dig World Rally Championship racing, though I no longer get to watch any of it.  (I was able to watch it on Mexican TV and I bought a couple of expensive, but cool, British magazines.)  I loved the Ford Focus cars.  They were my favorite.  I jumped on buying one when I saw this R/C car at Radio Shack.




Here's a couple more views of the box.


Also inside the box was a model of the WRC Focus.  They're not to the same scale.


There's the still nice, neat R/C car. 



Here's the dirty, worse-for-wear post-race Focus.  (Actually, it's just old.)


Forgot what these things are called, but they're motorized.  Just rev up the wheels and let them go.  They are magnetized on the bottom.  You can run them straight up the magnetized track and up refrigerators.  These were, I think, cereal mail-in offers.  


This is the Scooby-Doo car.


I don't know who the character is, but it might be another Cartoon Network character.

No comments:

Post a Comment