Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Sketch Dump: The PO Notebook 2: Cyarin, Dizzy, Boo, Shu

This first one is Shu Lien from the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon comic book.  I reviewed that recently.  This is probably my best pencil sketch.  Thank God, I didn't destroy this with my lousy inking and coloring.

    


These next three are sketches that I did of Cyarin's artwork.     


She does a lot of self-portraits, kind of like a female Boris Vallejo.  Very cute art though.  
  


I despise Minsc and Boo from the D&D Baldur's Gate comics.  I know I'm in the minority in that opinion.  They're too silly for my tastes.  Anyway, here's some sketches of Delina from the comic.  



This is the first of many to come sketches of Twitch streamer, Dizzykitten.  There'll be better ones to follow.  


This is a villain from a Dr. Strange comic.  I forgot to write her name down.

No comments:

Post a Comment