Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Diecast Carshow: Groovy and Bass Pro

This Elliot Saddler car is one of my favorites: The M&M's Groovy Summer paint scheme.   This is one is just pure fun.  I'd love this in 1:24 scale.    



It came with a hood.


There's a closeup of the front view.



These are the side panel views featuring different images on either side.



I dug Tony Stewart's Bass Pro Shops paint scheme.  The black and orange look is quite fetching.  I couldn't find one at my local stores.  Well, my Aunt Judy lives in the Springfield, Missouri, which is the home of Bass Pro Shops.  (She's friends with the owner.)  I bet that they were selling those diecasts at that store.  (Unlike Target selling Target cars, which is another ***story.***)  Like a 10 year old, when asked what she could send me for Christmas, I asked if she'd look for one of these.  God bless her, they had them and she got one for me.    


Here it is out of the box.  I keep it in the box, since it's a nice little display.  

No comments:

Post a Comment