Thursday, August 5, 2021

Photo Bomb: Hanging with Wally Part 3

Part 2

 


We had been driving around in Wally's mom's car all this time.  He told me to take a picture to prove that he did actually put gas in it before he returned it.


We returned in his car and went to the mall.  We ran into his neighbor, whose house he egged in the morning.  I forgot the name of this place.  They served lemonade and hot dogs.  The place is long gone, of course.


His little brother, Brian, was with us for the trip.  


Here we walked up the steep embankment next to the mall to cross the street.


Judging by the shirt change, maybe this trip to the mall was the next day.  I miss those red Converse shoes for their looks, but they were uncomfortable as hell.  By the way, those pants were as tight they look.  I'm forced to suck in gut just looking at the picture.  I had a limited wardrobe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment