Friday, August 6, 2021

Photo Bomb: Hanging with Wally Part 4

Part 3



We crossed the street from the mall to hang out at the Hilton Hotel there.  Sure, why not?  We just went up the elevator and wandered around.  We were never questioned.  Again, Wally's altered reality bubble was strong.  


I don't think I had the flash on the camera at the time, so we had to position the camera on another chair and set it for a long exposure.  The lens cap was sitting on my groin there.  



I took a couple of shots of Wally and Brian from the upstairs window.  


I had better hair back then.  I still have hair, but it's not glamorously 80's style.


We returned to the mall parking lot.


That's from a Levi's commercial from the time, even though his jeans weren't blue.


Yeah, Wally hopped on somebody's bike.


No chance.  I'm not that brave.


And after this, I unloaded the camera and took it to the one-hour developing shop in the mall.  Do I need to explain film developing to younger readers?  Doing that probably wiped out all the money I had.  Being at the mall sucks when you've got no money.  


I admit that this series wasn't much of an adventure, but it's a nice little fun memory.  Yeah, all the picture captions and stories are real.  Whatever story Wally would tell, would inevitably get independently verified.  Yes, he was character. 

No comments:

Post a Comment