Friday, August 20, 2021

Sketch Dump: The PO Notebook 8: Pernille Orum Sketches

Finally.  I call this "The PO Notebook" and haven't posted any sketches from her art book.  We'll change that.  Pernille's Disney-like character designs are very clean and appealing.  I'd like to draw more like this, but probably a bit more . . . umm . . . sexy.  


The one one the left is actually based on a black & white anime sketch by another artist.  (Hey, it's a sketchbook, not a filing system.)  The one on the right is based on a Pernille painting.  



Black Canary.  How many other women would wear an outfit so tacky and still look good, except in this sketch?



Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  I like the green coloring here.  That's about it.



Cheerleader on the left.  That's a character from Jem on the right and I know it's very bad.  3/4 perspective is still badly challenging me. 



Here's another cheerleader.


No comments:

Post a Comment