Monday, August 23, 2021

The Elvis Collection: Newspaper Clips 30

Hold it.  I thought I was done with this.  I didn't even watch an Elvis film marathon on the This network last weekend.  (They weren't the four best Elvis films.  I did watch the Beach Party marathon before it, though.)  


Just to show that Elvis is still relevant (to people still receiving paper newspapers and probably a senior  citizen), this came out last week.  Now . . . wait . . . this cover looks familiar.  Quick check.  Yes, they've used it before in 2008 (with a slightly different picture).  



I'll post a couple of other pages.  I did a post on Laura Ingalls Wilder's house recently.  And, I'm surprised that the Christmas Story house is a museum, though it shouldn't given how famous it is.
  

I have not yet posted my coverage on the recent MLB Field of Dreams game, but I will in the near future.


Here's the part of the article on Graceland along with Prince's house.  

No comments:

Post a Comment