Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Sketch Dump: The PO Notebook 3: Emerald, Supergirl, Tara, Goblin Queen, Belle

I was watching RWBY for a while.  I was enjoying it up to a point, but then it stopped being fun.  Emerald wasn't my favorite character, but I liked her look the best.  The other drawing is from the Supergirl: Being Super trade.    


I think these two Emerald sketches turned out pretty well.


Here's Jana from the Herculoids from the comic Future Quest.


It's an unhappy-looking Goblin Queen.  Actually, she's one of my favorite characters from the X-Men.  Maybe someday, I'll do a better sketch of her.  I remember spending a lot of time doing the purple and blue coloring.


This is Belle from the Zenescope comic.  I reviewed one of that companies' comics here.  Again, a bunch of time spent coloring in purple and blue.  (I hope the drawings get better from here.  These are terrible.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment