Monday, August 2, 2021

Photo Bomb: Hanging with Wally Part 1

Wally was my childhood friend in Las Cruces in grade school and junior high.  After our family moved to El Paso, we still kept in touch.  The summer after we'd both graduated, I came up for a trip to visit.  I had my camera with me to document at least part of the trip.  I wrote the captions soon after taking the pictures.

  


The first thing that happened in the morning, Wally grabbed an egg out of the fridge.  He walked outside humming and smiling, and then threw the egg at his neighbor's house where his friend, Durrant, lived.  I think this gives you a good up front view on Wally's personality.



Wally was into freestyle biking.



I put a filter on the camera just to see how it would work.  Obviously, not well.



Wally taught me a couple of tricks.  I kind of miss that Mickey shirt.


Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment