Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Sketches: Co-workers

Actually only one of the girls in these pictures still works here.  (What the hell am I still doing here?)  I only dated one of them, though I would have gone out with all of them given the opportunity.  I feel like I should probably not say a whole lot here even about the ones that have left. 

This girl worked in HR.  Talk about a very pretty forbidden fruit.


My picture doesn't do this girl justice.  Unfortunately, I didn't know her at all.


This one I had a huge crush on when I started working here.  Regrettably, after she started working in a next door department, we didn't get along.  


Again, my sketch doesn't do this one justice.  She was normally beautiful, but could always turn her looks up a notch.  I remember holding the door for her while she was walking down the hall.  I swear I could hear Dreamweaver playing in the background.


This one was a total sweetheart.


I'm quivering remembering this one.  She was way too hot.


Another sweetheart.


Sigh.  This was the one I dated.


The last one here I have a complicated relationship with.  In spite of some mutual dislike, I really like this sketch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment