Monday, September 28, 2020

Sketch Dump: Random Cartoon Characters

We're taking a break from sketches of girls momentarily.  (This may be it for non-girl sketches actually.)  


I was a big fan of Bloom County back in the day.  (It came back a few years ago.)  I did a credible job drawing and inking Bill D. Cat. 


 

Check out this Binkley, Milo, and Wile E. Coyote sketch.  The paper is almost yellow.  So much for "acid free" sketch pad paper.    


I was also a big Calvin and Hobbes fan in the 90's.


Here's a couple of Looney Tunes characters.  There's a baseball theme because the images were from the Comic Ball cards.  Legendary animator, Chuck Jones, drew the cards.  I had the whole set at one point, except for maybe some special hologram cards.  I got rid of all of them shortly thereafter.  Never complete collections.



Lastly, I'm including this oddly mismatched image that I don't know what else to do with.  This is Werewolf by Night from his appearance in Moon Knight by Bill Sienkiewicz.  Those two werewolf issues he did are two of my favorite comics, and Bill became one of my favorite artists.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment