Friday, September 18, 2020

Sketches:: Models 2

I can identify a few of these at least.

I like Sara Jean Underwood.  That's her on the left.  I'm not sure about the one of the right.  



These next two are also Sara Jean.  Perhaps you can guess she's a Playboy model.  The first one is out of proportion between the head and body.  The next one is a little better.



This is so embarrassing, because this is a character from a story I've written.  The problem is that I don't remember who she's modeled after.  How could I forget?


This is another character from a story of mine.  In this case, the head model was a young picture of another Playboy model, Tawnni Cable.  (She's better known for having long, dark hair.)  The poses were from other models.  The first one is probably based on Patrick Nagel's Grey Lady.  I don't remember the second.  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment