Monday, September 21, 2020

Sketches: Personalities

This post will live up to that wide-ranging title.  I'm just lumping together women I've seen in various media of varying levels fame.

First is actress Amelia Warner from The Seeker: The Dark is Rising.  I'm not going to say it's a great movie, but it's a good Christmas movie just for the setting.

 


Here's Andrea Newman.  She's a Mexican stand-up comic that I used to watch on a music video show.  When I think back, I'm startled by how many different versions of music video shows I've watched over the years on Mexican and Spanish language television.
  

Debbie Harry.  Blondie is one of my favorite music groups.


The next three are of actress Jewel Staite.  I think I was somehow into her before seeing her on Firefly.  




Here's actress  Julieth Restrepo.  She's Colombian and I saw her on a novella late night on Mundo Fox.  I miss Mundo Fox.  It's no longer on in my area.  The reason I stayed up to watch was because the show starred what had to be the two best-looking women in Colombia.  Both of them left the show in season 2 and I immediately stopped watching. 



Kelli Snyder (?) was a sports correspondent for a season of CORR off-road racing.  I miss her.


This one looks familiar.  It's a passable sketch of Marilyn Monroe.  (Hopefully, I didn't need to say that.)


Actress Michelle Trachtenberg.  Perhaps she's best known for being on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but her best part would be from the movie Eurotrip

Lastly on this totally random list, we have one of the twin sisters from the band, The Veronicas.  They're identical twins, so I don't actually remember which one this was.

No comments:

Post a Comment